We’re growing fast and need adaptable, curious, driven people who understand the importance of accountability, standards and team respect.
We care about what we do.
We work alone and we work together.
That might sound strange, but it's the easiest way to put it. The best teammates know how and when to get things done on their own and when and how to work together.
If you’re a self starter who loves current affairs, engaging with clients, fancies a steep learning curve or simply want a brighter future that you’re prepared to dig your heels in for, come work with us!
Internships available too. Only the tireless need apply.
Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR OPEN POSITIONs
- Design content for one-of-a-kind workshops in the core areas of communications, crisis, engagement and narrative building
- Research and Analysis: get into the nub of hot button industry issues
- Appraise clients’ existing communication strengths and gaps
- Develop scenarios and simulation exercises to test and refine messaging
- Manage and grow client relationships, juggling multiple client needs
- Support business development, identify new growth areas
- Co-facilitate workshops
- 5-8 years experience in business consulting, public affairs, government relations or in a newsroom
- A love for news, current affairs, and more than casual interest in policy issues
- Team, project and tactical leadership skills
- Clear thinking, confidence and exceptional writing skills
- Drive, quick feet, sharp instincts and a thick hide
- Imagination, pragmatism (we’re a SME!) and team spirit
- Singaporean or Permanent Residents
Interested? Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you’re the right fit. If you're shortlisted, you'll hear from us.
It’ll take stamina and a sharp mind, but you’ll have access to the best and brightest in industry: policy makers, corporate titans and thought leaders.
Only the tireless (and talented) need apply.